AY Honor Sanctuary Requirements used by General Conference
1. Name the three main parts of the sanctuary and the court yard.
- a. Tell what was in each part.
- b. Tell what each piece of furniture represents.
2. Draw a scale model of the sanctuary, the court yard and the position of all the furnishings. (Remember to add N, S, E, W)
3. How many coverings were over the sanctuary?
- a. List the type of coverings in the order from inside to outside.
- b. Tell what each covering represented.
4. The following colors were used in the sanctuary and in the priests clothing. Tell what each color represented.
- a. Red
- b. Blue
- c. Purple
- d. White
- e. Black
- f. Gold:
- g. Silver
- h. Brass
5. Discuss and memorize 1 John 1:9, Daniel 8:14, and Exodus 25:8.
6. The priests were from which of the 12 tribes? Why?
7. Describe the robe of:
- a. The common priest.
- b. The high priest.
8. Read and discuss The Great Controversy page 488 and Hebrews 4:14-16.
9. What kinds of animals were brought daily to the courtyard?
10. Write a paragraph or tell how you see Christ represented in the sanctuary and its services.