AY Honors/String Art/Requirements
1. Describe the following: string craft, symmography, geometric stitchery.
2. Draw and stitch on cardboard in equally spaced points:
- a. A right angle
- b. An acute angle
- c. An obtuse angle
3. Name three ways to prepare wood for string art.
4. Use stringing methods on wood to do four of the following:
- a. Filled circle
- b. Hollowed circle
- c. Star
- d. Edging
- e. Curve from within
- f. Curve from without
- g. Filler
- h. Wing weave
5. Complete one original string art hanging on wood for display.