From Pathfinder Wiki
1. Give three Bible principles and two Spirit of Prophecy principles to support exercise.
2. Give a report on the correct diet to maintain peak physical condition and how this was maintained for the duration of training. Include fluid intake during and pre- competition, and in-competition food intake.
3. Complete the following:
- a. Give guidelines for correct training, including warm-up, stretching, injury prevention, prevention of overtraining, etc.
- b. Present your regular training program.
- c. List the correct equipment, including bike, shoes, clothing.
4. Exhibit knowledge of the techniques of swimming, cycling and running.
5. Compete in all three aspects of a recognized triathlon event, either solo or as a team member, where the triathlon is similar to:
- a. Swim—500m
- b. Cycle—15km
- c. Run—10km
- d. within 4.5 hours.