AY Honor Video - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Video - Advanced
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Based on the number of media inputs available to you, complete two of the following projects:
- a. Demonstrate how to operate a media switcher with a minimum of three input sources, two of which have to be cameras.
- b. Create a 5-7 minutes media clip featuring multiple effects. Demonstrate panning, zooming and selection of sources. Include a title and a credit roll. Show it in a public place, like church, social media or portable device.
- c. Using editing software, demonstrate how to edit a video that includes title, credits and video transition effects.
- d. Demonstrate how to import or upload a created video onto an online video source, social media, etc. Ask your media director or webmaster for assistance.
- e. Complete two of the following streaming activities:
- i. Demonstrate how to retrieve the stream key from a social media platform. Demonstrate how to input the stream code into the hardware or software to start a stream to one of the main streaming services. Demonstrate how to stop the stream at the conclusion of the desired time.
- ii. Demonstrate how to add a graphic and/or text in the lower third of a live stream.
- iii. Produce several livestream sessions/programs/services. Include proper selection of sources, sound level balancing and appropriate graphic overlays in the lower third.