|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Plant Physiology
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What are the characteristics that classify a living being as a plant?
- 2 2. Name the four groups of plants and their main characteristics. Which are considered simpler and which are more complex?
- 3 3. Name the functions of the parts of the plant:
- 4 4. What is photosynthesis and what is its purpose? What organisms are capable of photosynthesis? What is the chemical formula of photosynthesis?
- 5 5. What is xylem and phloem? What is the function of each?
- 6 6. Name five plant hormones and their functions.
- 7 7. How does transpiration occur in plants? What is its importance for development?
- 8 8. Discuss gynoecium and androceum, mentioning their parts and functions.
- 9 9. Name at least one Bible story that compares a plant to spiritual life. Explain.
- 10 References