Flags are a huge part of club, church, and community events. As you earn this honor, you'll learn how to be an informed participant who knows the value of each flag you use. Hey, you might even get to be part of a color guard or flag raising ceremony while earning it!
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Learn how to and practice placing flags (National/State/Province, Christian, AY, Pathfinder) for each of the following occasions:
- a. Campsite when camping.
- b. Platform for Special Ceremonies.
- c. Church Service for Induction, Investiture, and/or Pathfinder Sabbath.
- d. Fair Booth.
- e. Pathfinder/AY Club meeting.