|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Web Evangelism - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Web Evangelism - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Web Evangelism honor.
- 2 2. Based on the criteria learned in the requirements five and six from the basic level of the Web Evangelism honor, create a webpage/personal blog or for your club. Using this webpage/blog, for at least three months, weekly post material related with at least three of the following topics:
- 2.1 a. How to apply Biblical teachings in the life of a Pathfinder.
- 2.2 b. News from your Pathfinder club.
- 2.3 c. Articles or interviews that explain the advantages of being a part of a Pathfinder club.
- 2.4 d. Content of references, done by you, with tutorials, guides, brochures, photographs, videos, articles and testimonies related to the classes and honors of the club, and that can help other Pathfinders.
- 2.5 e. Topics about social development realized by your club, ADRA or other projects such as: Rompiendo el Silencio [Breaking the Silence], Vida por Vidas [Life for Lives], Misión Caleb [Caleb Mission].
- 2.6 f. The posts should include at least three links to official webpages of the Seventh-day Adventist Church or pages of volunteers that have topics related to the posted material.
- 3 3. Introduce your weekly webpage/blog using the accounts mentioned in requirement three of the basic level of the Web Evangelism honor and/or other creative methods.
- 4 4. Make a chart with data of weekly access, with an analysis of the variation of the number of accesses and content most accessed (pages on the site).
- 5 5. List at least five virtual pages that provide the Bible in various translations, with a search box for words and study guides. Take stock of the different resources offered by each.
- 6 6. Using the website listed in requirement three of this honor, research one of the topics from requirement two from the basic level of the Web Evangelism honor, listing at least 15 Bible verses on the chosen topic. Write a small explanatory paragraph for each of the verses and send a verse each day for 15 days, together with the explanatory text, for at least 50 non-Adventist contacts in each of the accounts used in requirement two of the basic level of the Web Evangelism honor.
- 7 7. What is the importance of the internet as a tool in preaching to people living in closed regime and where there is no religious freedom? List at least five countries that have no religious freedom. Discuss with the instructor about how the internet can help fulfill Christ's commission found in Mark 16:15.
- 8 8. Post in at least five of the articles on doctrines of requirement two of this honor, at least a paragraph translated into the language of one of the countries mentioned in the discussion of requirement five of this honor.
- 9 9. During the time you work on this honor, do one of the following activities:
- 9.1 a. Participate in an event sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist church with transmission of real-time video over the internet, interacting and publicizing the event through the tools available.
- 9.2 b. Create an internet forum including discussions on topics of web evangelism.
- 9.3 c. Create a channel in any video website and upload at least five videos on topics oriented to Bible study.
- 10 References
1. Have the Web Evangelism honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Web Evangelism honor.