|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Tumbling & Balancing - Advanced
|Tumbling & Balancing - Advanced|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 1976
- 1 1. Have the Tumbling and Balancing honor.
- 2 2. Perform the following stunts with poise and form:
- 3 3. Go over stretches:
- 4 4. Perform any four with poise and form.
- 5 5. Perform three balances with form and poise:
- 6 6. Perform four with stunt partner
- 7 7. Choose to do one with poise and form
- 8 References
1. Have the Tumbling and Balancing honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Tumbling & Balancing honor.
2. Perform the following stunts with poise and form:
a. Serial cartwheel
c. Front handspring
d. Back handspring
e. Round off
3. Go over stretches:
a. Legs, ankles, calves
b. Arms, wrists
c. Back, neck
4. Perform any four with poise and form.
a. Front flip
A tinsica is a walkover where the hands and feet are placed in progression, i.e. hand, hand, foot, foot. Starts out as a cartwheel and then the body is twisted to end as a front walk-over.
d. Front walkover
Like a very slow front handspring. Hands down, feet over, stand up.