|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Automobile Mechanics - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Automobile Mechanics - Advanced|
| North American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 1964
- 1 1. Have the Automobile Mechanics Honor.
- 2 2. Briefly explain the following concepts:
- 3 3. Describe how an anti-lock braking system (ABS) operates.
- 4 4. Briefly explain how to do each of the following:
- 5 5. Describe how a rear axle differential functions.
- 6 6. Briefly explain the differences between the following types of brake rotors:
- 7 7. Briefly explain the difference between a wheel alignment and tire balancing.
- 8 8. Briefly describe the following types of engines:
- 9 9. Know how to replace the brake assembly at the wheel, following proper safety procedures. Demonstrate proper brake bleeding and adjustment.
- 10 10. Perform a minor tune-up, including the replacement of spark plugs and visually checking the electrical system.
- 11 References
|The requirements below are for the North American Division . This honor has different requirements for the General Conference .|
This Honor is a component of the Technician Master Award.
1. Have the Automobile Mechanics Honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Automobile Mechanics honor.