Investiture Achievement/Guide/Serving Others
- Requirement 3 of the Crisis Intervention honor reads
3. Describe for your instructor some of the human needs and crisis situations that teenagers in your community face today. Describe some of the crisis situations that families face. This may be done in a group discussion setting.
- Requirement 3 of the Teaching honor reads
3. Interview at least two teachers, asking each the following questions:
- Requirement 3 of the Rural Development honor reads
3. Read what Ellen White has written about why we have the poor with us in Desire of Ages, Chapter 70, entitled “The Least of These My Brethren”. Summarize what you have learned from this chapter in 50 words or less.
For your reference, the requirements are listed here. For instruction and tips on meeting the requirements, please see each honor at AY Honors.
- Requirement 4 of the Crisis Intervention honor reads
4. Discuss your own motives for wanting to help your friends when they face personal or family crisis. What about strangers? This may be done in a group discussion setting.
- Requirement 5 of the Teaching honor reads
5. What is a lesson plan and why is it used? Have a teacher show you a sample lesson plan they have used.
- Requirement 6 of the Teaching honor reads
6. Explore the Bible and the book Education by Ellen G. White to learn what teaching methods Jesus used. Compare and contrast teaching methods of Jesus to at least one from question 3. Present an oral report on what you learned.
- Requirement 5 of the Rural Development honor reads
5. Participate in one of the following field trips or group projects:
You must complete the requirements listed above this one on the current page.
Investiture Achievement/Guide/Serving Others/en/requirement 4 For complete answers to these honors see: