AY Honors/Endangered Species
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Endangered Species/en
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Do two of the following activities:
- a. Visit a zoo or animal preserve that has one or more endangered animals in residence. List what animal(s) you saw, where they normally live, and why they have become endangered.
- b. Watch a video about an endangered animal. List what animal(s) you saw, where they normally live, and why they have become endangered.
- c. Choose an endangered animal and write or give orally a short report about it. Tell where it normally lives, why it has become endangered, what is being done to save it, and any other special details about this particular animal that you have learned.
- d. Make a scrapbook about endangered animals. This may include newspaper articles, stories, pictures, stamps, or drawings. This may be a group project.
- e. Do an environment circle.