Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
Health and Science
Spiritual Growth, Outreach and Heritage
Submit Honor Idea
Master Guide/Child Development
From Pathfinder Wiki
Fitness Lifestyle Development
Year of Introduction
1. Read or listen to the book Education and submit a one-page response focusing on the benefits of your reading.
2. Read or listen to either Child Guidance or Messages to Young People and submit a one-page response focusing on the benefits of your reading.
3. Attend one seminar dealing with child development relating to the age of your primary ministry group.
4. Observe for a period of two (2) hours a group of Adventurers or Pathfinders and write a reflection on their interaction.
5. Attend a seminar on discipline.
Retrieved from "
What links here
Cite this page
In other languages
Discord? What about it!
This page was last edited on 30 January 2022, at 17:39.
This is an official site of the North American Division Youth & Young Adult Ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
9705 Patuxent Woods Dr
Columbia, MD 21046
Text is available under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License version 2.5
About Pathfinder Wiki